Southwest Airlines has a great deal on San Francisco to Las Vegas flights: 1666 points Sept 26th – 29th Sept and most days in October.
For small business owners, the Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business offers long-term value and extreme flexibility, at a minimal expense. It’s ideal for business owners who want to earn travel rewards for company purchases. You’ll earn 1.5 miles per dollar on every purchase – a relatively high rewards rate considering the card has no annual fee.
This is one of our favorite credit cards on the market right now.
With a huge sign-up bonus, a high ongoing rewards rate and flexible redemption options, you aren’t going to find many travel credit cards better than this one.
Sept/Oct Reward Flight Deals: LA-Vegas for 1,666 Southwest Points, Lima – SF for 17,500 American, and more…
More great reward flight deals we’ve found for September (all flights one way):
Here are the best mileage flight deals we’ve found for September:
More From the FlightNuts Blog
- Great Deal: San Francisco to Las Vegas for 1666 Points on Southwest.
- Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business Review
- Hot Deal: NYC-London for 12,500 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Through Holidays
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Review: Easy, Stress-Free Travel Rewards
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card: $400 off your trip / 40,000 points
- Sell / Buy Your Airline Miles (1951 views)
- Mentoring Matters – Need Miles For Florida Trip (1065 views)
- Lufthansa 260,000 (1055 views)
- urgent sale on united airlines mileage plus miles 28k (747 views)
- 331k united airline miles! (736 views)
- i have a $500 Delta Airline Giftcard which can be used to put towards any flight on Delta Airlines (733 views)
- American/United/More (590 views)
- AAdvantage, Alaska, Jetblue, Southwest, Virgin America (561 views)
- Sell / Buy Airline Miles (515 views)
- 317k American and 331k united (515 views)