Southwest Airlines has a great deal on San Francisco to Las Vegas flights: 1666 points Sept 26th – 29th Sept and most days in October.
For small business owners, the Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business offers long-term value and extreme flexibility, at a minimal expense. It’s ideal for business owners who want to earn travel rewards for company purchases. You’ll earn 1.5 miles per dollar on every purchase – a relatively high rewards rate considering the card has no annual fee.
This is one of our favorite credit cards on the market right now.
With a huge sign-up bonus, a high ongoing rewards rate and flexible redemption options, you aren’t going to find many travel credit cards better than this one.
Sept/Oct Reward Flight Deals: LA-Vegas for 1,666 Southwest Points, Lima – SF for 17,500 American, and more…
More great reward flight deals we’ve found for September (all flights one way):
Here are the best mileage flight deals we’ve found for September:
More From the FlightNuts Blog
- Great Deal: San Francisco to Las Vegas for 1666 Points on Southwest.
- Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business Review
- Hot Deal: NYC-London for 12,500 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Through Holidays
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Review: Easy, Stress-Free Travel Rewards
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card: $400 off your trip / 40,000 points
- i have a $500 Delta Airline Giftcard which can be used to put towards any flight on Delta Airlines (179435 views)
- Lufthansa 260,000 (1402 views)
- Mentoring Matters – Need Miles For Florida Trip (1316 views)
- i want to sell united mileage 300k miles online payments only! (883 views)
- Selling an AA flight Egift card of $500 (849 views)
- i want to sell my delta skymiles 60k (768 views)
- Big Family needs Points! 500,000 total! (691 views)
- i want to sell southwest rapid reward 94,459 points (667 views)
- Will Barter StoryBrand Marketing Help for Miles (663 views)
- 140,000 American Airline Miles Needed Immediately (654 views)