Do you know the true value of your points or miles?
Southwest Airlines have up to 50,000 points on offer with their Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card. You earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 or more on purchases in the first three months your account is open.
Also included are 6,000 Bonus points after your cardmember anniversary every year. This is one of the highest rated credit card deals out there right now. Let’s dive in and take a look at some of the perks that come with the card: Continue reading …
One of the best things about being a frequent traveler is amassing a cache of points and miles. Every time you take a flight, you earn more. This goes on and on until you have more than enough for yourself.
The good thing about loyalty rewards is they allow you to score worldview-expanding, life-enriching, even priceless travel experiences for far much less money.
If you’re just sitting on a stack of miles and points, it’s a good thing to share them with a friend by transferring your miles to him/her or trade/sell them.
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® limited time offer is coming to a close but you can still earn 50,000 AAdvantage miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening if you open your account today.
This article is one of the best pieces we’ve seen about the current state of the upgrade game and how airlines decide who to upgrade. It lays out the best ways to make sure you get upgraded, even if you don’t have status or don’t even fly that much:
- Use miles: If you buy an economy fare, you can often still use frequent-flier miles to buy an upgrade.
- Bid on an upgrade using Plusgrade.
- Pick your plane: Alter your strategy based on the number of premium seats aboard your flight. FlightNuts recommends SeatGuru.
- Avoid business routes: Flights with a lot of business travelers tend to have the most elite upgrade competition, so avoid them.
- Track your flight capacity: Use your airline’s mobile app (many now have real time upgrades info) or a site like ExpertFlyer.com to keep tabs on how quickly premium seats are being snatched up for your particular flight.
You can also buy upgrade miles here!
Chase is offering 100K bonus points on the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card right now. The great news is that this offer is publicly available. Let’s take a look at the benefits of the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card:
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases such as airfare and hotels charged to your card
- 3X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Plus, no foreign transaction fees
Book by tomorrow and get a discount on international and domestic flights.
JetBlue’s “Go All Over” two-day sale is on.
20% off base airfare on domestic*(United States) flights or 15% off base airfare on international flights
This means round-trip flights from Fort Lauderdale to Quito, Ecuador for $250, and New York to Los Angeles for less than $230. Those are just two of many great deals within the sale.
There are some restrictions, though: You’ll have to avoid traveling on Fridays and Sundays, and the tickets must also originate in a United States city from September 7 to November 9, except October 1 through 10.
This is one of the best travel deals for fall.
Right now is the best time to plan ahead for colder months, by booking travels to warmer destinations. JetBlue flies to islands around the Caribbean, to Mexico, Costa Rica, and even to South America with destinations in Colombia and Ecuador
Go wild: Every destination on the JetBlue route map works with this discount.
Here are some ideas for you. Note: These are just a few routes with the 20 percent discount applied:
- Fort Lauderdale to New York (JFK) from $136 round-trip
- Long Beach, California to Seattle from $115 round-trip
- New York (JFK) to Los Angeles (LAX) from $227 round-trip
- Boston to Orlando from $215 round-trip
Go international with 15 percent off routes like these, with the discount applied:
- Boston to Bermuda from $240 round-trip
- New York (JFK) to Barbados from $270 round-trip
- Fort Lauderdale to Quito, Ecuador from $250 round-trip
- Fort Lauderdale to Santa Clara, Cuba from $185 round-trip
Explore more routes and book on JetBlue’s promo site, entering code FALL2016 at checkout.
More From the FlightNuts Blog
- Great Deal: San Francisco to Las Vegas for 1666 Points on Southwest.
- Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business Review
- Hot Deal: NYC-London for 12,500 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Through Holidays
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Review: Easy, Stress-Free Travel Rewards
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card: $400 off your trip / 40,000 points
- Sell / Buy Your Airline Miles (1952 views)
- Mentoring Matters – Need Miles For Florida Trip (1065 views)
- Lufthansa 260,000 (1055 views)
- urgent sale on united airlines mileage plus miles 28k (747 views)
- 331k united airline miles! (736 views)
- i have a $500 Delta Airline Giftcard which can be used to put towards any flight on Delta Airlines (735 views)
- American/United/More (590 views)
- AAdvantage, Alaska, Jetblue, Southwest, Virgin America (561 views)
- Sell / Buy Airline Miles (515 views)
- 317k American and 331k united (515 views)